If you use Automotives Cloud’s products or services, further information may also be provided in your contract with us. If you are an employee, worker or contractor of Automotives Cloud, the information about how we handle your personal information is available in the Handbook. If you use the services of an organisation that is itself a customer of Automotives Cloud, please raise any data protection queries with them directly.
Your “Data” means any information about you which can help personally identify you, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial details, comments, and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via the Sites at any time.
When do we collect your Data?
When you contact us; in monitoring your communications sent via and during use of the Sites to ensure and check compliance with our Terms and Conditions of membership or otherwise as required by law; and when you disclose your Data to us or otherwise through the Sites at any other point. We may also collect such information when you contact us in person (for example, at conferences, workshops, seminars and other events), via telephone or facsimile. When you send us an email, that address will be recorded automatically for purposes of replying to your email. Automotives Cloud provides services to corporate entities, and as such assumes all information you provide to Automotives Cloud is to be as a representative of a corporate entity, i.e. a “legal person”.
How we use your Data:
- To monitor, develop and improve the Sites and your experience; to process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you
- To investigate any suspected breach of our Terms and Conditions made by or otherwise relating to you and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings to the Sites, retaining forum or chat room exchanges and using keyword triggers to investigate usage that may be inappropriate
- To send you and keep you updated with information about existing and new services and special offers from us; and
- To send you information about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you
To opt-out of receiving any information pursuant to these latter two cases, you can use the facility contained in any such communication or email us at hello@AutomotivesCloud.com stating the method used to contact you and whom you do not wish to receive further communications from.
Will we pass on your Data to third parties?
We may pass anonymised statistical information about the Sites’s user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you. We may disclose your Data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of our Terms and Conditions of or otherwise where required by law. We do not pass or sell your Data to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above. Where marketing as described above in “How we use your Data” is conducted by us on behalf of third parties, they do not have any access to your Data unless you yourself choose to contact them.
Please be aware that the Sites may link to other web Sites that may be accessed by you. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of the Sites. We do not have any control over the use to which third parties may put your Data where you choose to purchase products or services or otherwise to contact them via the Sites.
Transfer Outside the EEA
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age sixteen. Children under the age of sixteen are not permitted to use the Sites. We will delete any information later determined to have been collected from an underage user.
The Sites do not respond to “do not track” settings in browsers.
Grounds for Processing in the EU/EEA
If you are in the European Union and/or European Economic Area, to process your data lawfully we need to rely on one or more valid legal grounds. The grounds we may rely upon include: (1) your consent to particular processing activities. For example, where you have consented to us using your information for marketing purposes; (2) our legitimate interests as a business (except where your interests or fundamental rights override these). For example, it is within our legitimate interests to use your data to send you our electronic newsletter and product updates if you represent a corporate entity (unless you have unsubscribed); (3) our compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject. For example, we have a duty to investigate and respond to complaints made against us and may need to process your personal information as part of such investigation; or (4) if you are a customer, or are representing a customer, because processing your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract.
Your EU/EEA Data Protection Rights
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal information. You may have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification. You may request that we rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information. If we disagree and believe the information to be accurate and complete, we will advise you and include a notation on the record that you dispute the information’s accuracy. We will respond to your request to correct or supplement your personal information within a reasonable time period and, in any event, within any time period specified in relevant laws.
- Right to withdraw consent. You may, as permitted by law, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
- Right to object to processing. You may, as permitted by law, request that we stop processing your personal information. You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Right to erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
- Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. We suggest that you contact us about any questions or if you have a complaint in relation to how we process your personal information. However, you do have the right to contact the relevant supervisory authority in the relevant country directly.
Automotives CLoud Limited is a company registered under the laws of Republic of Ireland, whose company number is 643813 and whose registered office is: 71 LOWER BAGGOT STREET, D02 P593, IRELAND.